Manipal Overseas Careers (MOC) was established in 2004 to provide helpful and up-to-date advice to students who want to study at an Australian educational institution.
We operate through a wide network of education professionals based in Australia and India. Our goal is to be a pioneer in opening doors for students across the world who wish to study in Australia or migrate into the country. We passionately believe that education is a fundamental right and everyone should have access to quality higher education. Therefore, we create opportunities for those who want:
- A high-quality education
- A great academic experience
- Helpful student visa services
- Globally recognised qualifications
- Great career prospects after studying in their chosen country.
We are always improving the services we provide so we can best guide, counsel, prepare and take care of our students.
At MOC, we live and work by strong ethical, moral and personal values, as well as our professional code of conduct. This helps us maintain consistently high standards in all our work.
- To help students achieve their dreams and aspirations by successfully matching their needs with their chosen courses.
- To help students develop their abilities and personalities, and empower them to become global citizens.
- To provide the highest quality service for students and commit to continuous improvement.
- To maintain the highest standards of professionalism, performance and quality in our partnerships with overseas colleges, universities and associate organisations.
Our mission is to match students who desire a high-quality education with the highest-quality education providers. We aim to be a leader in the student consultancy industry and set an example for others with our distinguished services for students and education providers. We strive to uphold the excellence of higher education by providing inclusive, competent and professional support to student communities and educational institutions.
Why Choose Us
- Honesty, integrity and objectivity
- Open communication and transparency
- Professional skills and care
- Confidentiality and professional behaviour
- Inclusiveness, impartiality and respect
- Focus on customer needs
- Consideration, empathy and inspiration
- Attention to detail and one-on-one service