This degree gives you the skills and knowledge to design, develop and supervise the manufacture, installation, operation and maintenance of electrical systems.
You will also work on systems that generate, distribute, use and control the electric power and electronic systems used in domestic and industrial applications.
You will gain high-level technical and design skills, and specialise in a particular area such as energy conversion, power systems or high-voltage equipment.
- Power generation and distribution
- Mining and resources
- Industrial systems design
- Consumer product design
- Process control industries
- Electrified transportation
Further study options:
- Year 12 or equivalent
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0) or equivalent
Locations: Adelaide,Gold Coast,Melbourne,Perth,Sydney
Length of course: 4 years full time years full time
Course Fee (AUD): $39,000–43,000 per year
Note: These pricing details were correct at the time of publication. Please check with the university for any changes.Enroll Now