This degree prepares you to work in entrepreneurial and managerial roles in mechanical engineering.
- Mechanical engineering involves converting and controlling energy and motion in machinery and systems. These engineers use their knowledge of materials, structures, energy and management to solve technical problems.
- Management involves planning, organising, coordinating and directing an organisation’s resources. Managers need skills in accounting and organisational behaviour, as well as analysis and leadership.
This double degree enables you to move quickly into positions of responsibility and influence. A business degree will also prepare you to work in large engineering projects with complex organisational and economic systems.
- Automotive and transport industries
- Petrochemical and mineral processing industries
- Energy supply
- Building services
- Defence forces
- General engineering and consultancy organisations
- Management roles
Further study options:
- Year 12 or equivalent
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0) or equivalent
Locations: Adelaide,Gold Coast,Melbourne,Perth,Sydney
Length of course: 5 years full time years full time
Course Fee (AUD): $39,000–45,000 per year
Note: These pricing details were correct at the time of publication. Please check with the university for any changes.Enroll Now