This course will give you the advanced skills to analyse information critically, synthesise knowledge and communicate research findings effectively in a variety of roles. You can complete this degree in a project or thesis mode.
You can choose from a range of specialisations, including:
- business ethics
- strategy and leadership
- organisational change
- computer law
- corporate governance
- corporate regulation
- corporation law
- computer and privacy law
- commercial law
- tax law.
- Academic career in a university
- Senior leadership and management positions in government, non-government organisations and corporations
Further study options:
- Bachelor degree with at least 4 years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honours (see details below)
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0) or equivalence
Your Bachelor degree should have included a research component – thesis, other research project or research methodology courses – that made up at least 25% of a full-time academic year (or part-time equivalent).
You must have achieved at least a credit average in the final year.
If you don’t have this degree, you must have evidence of relevant academic qualifications and/or experience to prove that you have both:
- knowledge of the field of study or cognate field
- the ability to conduct research in the proposed program.
Locations: Adelaide,Gold Coast,Melbourne,Perth,Sydney
Length of course: 2 years full time years full time
Course Fee (AUD): $30,000–33,000 per year
Note: These pricing details were correct at the time of publication. Please check with the university for any changes.Enroll Now