This qualification will give you the theoretical knowledge and technical skill to work in this ever-evolving technology industry.
You will use your technical skills across various platforms, and develop further expertise in algorithms, analytics, data mining, cloud computing and programming.
You will also choose a specialisation, such as:
- big data management
- cloud computing
- artificial intelligence
- mobile computing
- software architecture
- web systems and search technology.
You could be involved in areas like:
- cloud computing
- web and mobile app development
- emergency services
- GPS technology.
You could work in a range of roles such as:
- IT consultant
- cloud architect
- mobile application developer
- web developer
- system analyst
- consultant in banking, finance, human-computer interaction, health and technology.
Further study options:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline with a minimum GPA of 2.0 (out of 4.0)
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
Note: Instead of a Bachelor degree, you may be considered if you have at least 5 years of relevant work experience or professional practice in:
- programming (web, application, database)
- software engineering
- system, functional or business analysis
- information, system or enterprise architecture
- ICT management
- administration (network, systems)
- support (desktop, helpdesk, system)
- web design/media
- business information systems or information systems.
Locations: Adelaide,Gold Coast,Melbourne,Perth,Sydney
Length of course: 2 years full time years full time
Course Fee (AUD): $30,000–35,000 per year
Note: These pricing details were correct at the time of publication. Please check with the university for any changes.Enroll Now